Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome coffee lovers, today we’re going to talk about one of the most controversial and polarizing coffee companies out there: Black Rifle Coffee. Now, I know what you might be thinking, “A coffee company that’s controversial? That’s ridiculous!” But trust me, these guys know how to stir up a pot (pun intended).
Black Rifle Coffee is a company that was founded by a bunch of veterans who wanted to create a coffee brand that was as strong and unapologetic as the people who drink it. Their mission is to “provide premium coffee for the patriot, veteran, and anyone who appreciates the American way of life.” In other words, if you’re a snowflake, you might want to steer clear of this stuff.
But let’s talk about the coffee itself, shall we? Black Rifle Coffee offers a variety of different types of coffee, including whole bean, ground, and K-Cups. They also have a bunch of different blends, from classic to specialty. But we’ll get into that later.
Popularity of Black Rifle Coffee
It’s no secret that Black Rifle Coffee has been on the rise in recent years. I mean, have you seen their Instagram? It’s like a never-ending stream of memes, patriotic quotes, and pictures of hot chicks holding rifles (I’m not complaining, just stating the facts).
Their customer base is pretty diverse, but it seems to be mostly made up of veterans, gun enthusiasts, and people who like to wear camo on a regular basis. And let me tell you, these people are passionate about their coffee. I’ve seen some pretty heated debates online about which blend is the best. It’s like watching a UFC fight, but with less blood and more caffeine.
But it’s not just the online community that’s talking about Black Rifle Coffee, it’s also getting a lot of attention from the media. They’ve been featured in a bunch of different publications, including Forbes, Entrepreneur, and even the Wall Street Journal.
Best Selling Black Rifle Coffee
Now that we’ve established that Black Rifle Coffee is popular, let’s talk about the best-selling blends. According to their website, the top-selling blends are:
- Blackbeard’s Delight – This blend is described as “bold and smooth” with a “heavy body” and “chocolate undertones.” It’s also the strongest blend they offer, with a caffeine content of around 18%. So, if you’re looking for a coffee that will keep you up all night and make you feel like you’re about to jump out of a helicopter, this is the one for you.
- AK-47 – This blend is described as “medium-dark roast” with “notes of chocolate and hazelnut.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re on a secret mission in the jungle, but without all the mosquitoes and dysentery.
- Freedom Fuel – This blend is described as “medium roast” with “notes of chocolate and caramel.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re drinking coffee while also supporting our troops. Bonus points if you drink it while wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.
Classic Black Rifle Coffee Blends
In addition to their best-selling blends, Black Rifle Coffee also offers a few classic blends that have been around since the beginning. These blends are:
- Sniper – This blend is described as “medium roast” with “notes of dark chocolate and nuts.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re hiding in a ditch somewhere, waiting for the perfect shot.
- Ground Patrol – This blend is described as “medium-light roast” with “notes of citrus and berries.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re on a patrol, but you don’t want to be weighed down by a heavy coffee.
- CAF – This blend is described as “dark roast” with “notes of dark chocolate and caramel.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re in the military and you need a coffee that will keep you going through the night. CAF stands for “Combat Alert Fuel.”
- Specialty Black Rifle Coffee Blends
- In addition to their classic blends, Black Rifle Coffee also offers a few unique and limited-edition blends. These blends are:
- Ghost Rider – This blend is described as “medium-dark roast” with “notes of dark chocolate and smoke.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re riding a motorcycle through the desert, but you’re actually just sitting in your living room.
- Zombie Apocalypse – This blend is described as “dark roast” with “notes of dark chocolate and smoke.” It’s the perfect blend for when you want to feel like you’re surviving a zombie apocalypse, but you’re actually just sitting in your living room.
- Black Rifle Coffee for the Outdoorsman
- Black Rifle Coffee is marketed towards outdoor enthusiasts and they have a lot of partnerships and collaborations with outdoor brands. They have a series of “Campfire Blends” that are designed to be enjoyed while sitting around a campfire. They also have a line of “Outdoor Adventure Blends” that are designed to be enjoyed while you’re out in nature.
In conclusion, Black Rifle Coffee is a polarizing and controversial coffee company that has a passionate customer base. Their blends are strong, unapologetic, and designed to be enjoyed by patriots, veterans, and outdoor enthusiasts. If you’re looking for a coffee that will give you a caffeine kick and make you feel like you’re ready to take on the world, Black Rifle Coffee is the way to go. My personal recommendation would be to try the AK-47 blend, it’s a perfect balance of strength and flavor. But at the end of the day, it’s all about personal preference, so don’t be afraid to try a few different blends and find the one that’s perfect for you.